Nursery Closet Dividers | DIY

8:37:00 AM

Since little K moved to her own room, I finally got to dig in her closet. Organizing closet is a huge project for me. K got a loooot clothes along the time. I just keep buying hangers and hangers, as well as cube storage bins. A nursery closet organization post is on its way! Keep tuned.

Today, I'm sharing my DIY nursery closet dividers to you guys. First pictures!





Here is what you need:
  • Cardstock paper - 8
  • Color printer
  • Glue stick
  • Scissor
  • Your hands - lol
Because of some copyright issues, I cannot share with you guys the final product that I made on Keynote (you can use PowerPoint of course). But I have you covered, I made a video about how I made those beautiful closet dividers. Scroll down to the end of this post!



Once you finished editing on Keynote, just print it out on your cardstock paper. Fold two shape together. Cut the shape. 



For the circle in the middle, just cut though a side. Then you can use that side to hang. 
Glue two pieces together!

Ta-da! 

Done! 


Oh by the way, the graphics I'm using is from here. I used their phone wallpaper for each. Prettiest watercolor floral backgrounds ever!

Video here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe