Nursery Closet Organization

5:45:00 PM

Here's baby Kaylee's nursery closet.


Kaylee's closet is not huge, but still require some organization. I don't want to buy those expensive closet organization racks. So here it is. 


Those white bins are from Dollar Tree. I bought six of those and it fits with the closet well. Then I use dry erase markers to write on those white bins. And white hangers are also from Dollar Tree. Six for $1. Best deal ever. 


The 9-cube organizer shelf is like this:


I bought two from Target when they're on sale. And it fits my closet very well. 


Storage bins are bought from Dollar Tree. I bought 12 of those and left the first arrow of the shelf empty to decorate with some toys. 




You may see how the shelf fits with my closet now.




By the way, I also used the closet divider I Diyed for Kaylee's closet. You can check how to make those here


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe